Google

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Apple's iPad: 5 Reasons Why I'll Never Buy One - PCWorld


Boston Globe

Apple's iPad: 5 Reasons Why I'll Never Buy One
PCWorld
I'm a moderate Android fanboi, and while I prefer the openness of Google's platform to Apple's walled garden, I still appreciate the leading-edge design and quality of Apple products. Clearly, the iPad is the tablet to beat, and there's no worthy ...
5 Tablets for Back to SchoolZDNet
Is Amazon planning to release another iPad rival?Daily News Engine
Apple and Android roundup: iPad 2 demand, software updates and ad marketsRCR Wireless News Austin
Trinidad Guardian -UCStrategies -MIT Technology Review
all 318 news articles »

View the original article here

x

Get Our Latest Posts or Updates Via Email - It's Totally for Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner